Friday, June 8, 2012

Australia's Top Blogger



I knew she'd win.... and not because we all voted from every unique email address we could get our hands on... but because she's just wonderful. Katrina is generous and hard working and clever and humble and gracious and positive and hilarious.  We screamed into the phone simultaneously for a good five minutes yesterday, me not hearing her words, she not hearing mine...... it was just screaming .... just good old fashioned, high pitched screams.... and then we both took a deep breath, and she said, "I have to call my Mum".... and I said, "me too"and we hung up.

I couldn't write about anything else today. It's all just too exciting. I would love you to head on over to Katrina's blog and say 'well done', if you haven't already done so. What a great ambassador for blogging here in Australia.

So, I guess there'll be a bit of screaming in New York then. Start spreadin' the news!

Happy Friday Katrina... lap it up!

Photobucket

13 comments:

  1. I love, love, love how excited you are for her! Are you going to BlogHer as well?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, it's just the most exciting thing! I am so excited for Katrina! She's just so real and wonderful and positive and sparkly! New York is going to be great for you both! Mxxxx Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's VERY exciting, A-M. Katrina has such great things happening in her life, and all so well deserved. I can picture the two of you screaming down the phone. LOL

    I'm off to write a brag post about how "my" blog designer is the best blogger EVER.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes I am Zoey, sponsored by a fabulous lighting company, 'Cape Cod Designs' (mine!) ..ha! They're expecting big things from me in return!... they're expecting me to head up to the Hampton's and photograph everything up there! ... oh and attend the conference. ,A-M xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks M. Coming to Melbourne in October so we'll high tea! A-M xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm really pleased for her. There's only a few blogs I check religiously each day and hers is one of them.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you everyone! OMG I feel overwhelmed at all this attention. Thanks so much. You're the best. Yes, I am still at our screaming phone call!!! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's great news, so well deserved, a shame they all couldn't win, she'll have a fab time in NY as will you A-M. Have a great w/end!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Was VERY excited to hear the wonderful news yesterday. Katrina is what I call a 'blogger who gives' and I can't think of a more deserving winner x

    ReplyDelete
  10. You two are hilarious. What fun you'll have in NY!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yay ! Isn't it so fantastic she won. New York here they come ....

    ReplyDelete
  12. I got goosebumps which I found out. You're spot on, A-M - it couldn't have gone to a better person. I am so delighted for her. J x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you. A-M xx