Friday, May 18, 2012

I Reckon....


... you've so totally 'made it'.... when you achieve your own wallpaper range! Anna Spiro, from 'Absolutely Beautiful Things', here in Brisbane, has designed a gorgeous range of wallpapers for Porter's Paints. I love this one. It reminds me of a beautiful formal garden. And it's blue. Favourite colour. Just saying.

I was invited to her fabulous launch.... but little one has a choir concert that night. Dang.

But wait... there's more! HERE

Happy Friday!
Photobucket

11 comments:

  1. They're just gorgeous. I bet you wish you could be at two places at once!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe room for a bit in ur new house?? Computer nook?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree, that's super cool. Can yopu imagine being invited to design something like that? Id be beside myself!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes these are beautiful, she's one clever lady. xT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow i would love to be so talented like that clever lady! Lovely wallpaper. Cant wait to see your decorating touch in your new home A-M! Cheers Cathyx

    ReplyDelete
  6. That whole look is so funky and colourful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Best looking shed workspace I have ever seen. Very nice and very girly! I just read back through a few posts. Paediatric dietetics indeed! I work with Paeds. Oh how we would love a good dietitian to see some of our kids. Fancy a trip to rural vic?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, what an achievement. The designs are really pretty. She has really achieved something. I love your new office in your second shed! Mxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great wallpaper, love blue and white! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow - thanks for the big mention here A-M! Very chuffed.
    xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you. A-M xx